Why I love my job
My desire to be part of a professional, driven and forward-thinking business is what brought me to Embody Fitness. I am a big advocate of always improving what I do and how I do it, and staying one step ahead of the game – which is exactly what we do as a team here at Embody Fitness. How can you not love that?!
My greatest motivation
What makes me get out of bed in the morning is the idea that I can help pave not only mine and my family’s future, but that I can do the same for each of my clients, colleagues and the business I work for.
Hobbies and interests
Most important to me outside of work is spending time with my family and friends – nothing beats that. Travelling, exploring and taking in different places and cultures is always high on the agenda for me and my wife, and bar that, reading and listening to podcasts by the pool and going to dance music events is how I like to unwind.
Relevant experience/background qualifications
- Reps Level 4 Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Reps Level 4 Obesity and Diabetes Specialist
- Reps Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- AfN Nutritional Consultant
- Multiple others CPDs such as; Functional Training, Kettlebells, TRX, Vipr, Olympic Lifting, Strongman, Sports Nutrition, Ante Post Natal